New Patient Information at Derby City Oral Surgery
Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high-quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. We accept a majority of insurances including:
- Aetna PPO
- Anthem PPO Dental and Medical
- Cigna PPO
- Delta Dental PPO and Premier
- Denta Select
- Dente Max
- Humana PPO Dental and Medical
- Metlife Dental
Please contact our office if you have any other questions regarding insurance.
- United Concordia
- Liberty Dental
- BCBS Federal
Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
Carecredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
Our Commitment Post Covid-19
Our office is committed to keeping our patients, their families, and our employees safe and healthy post-COVID-19. We have implemented the following changes to continue to follow social distancing rules and keep everyone in our office’s safe.
- Reconfigured waiting rooms with fewer chairs and 6 ft. apart
- Magazines and books will be removed
- Toys, public areas like bathrooms, workstations, check-in/check-out, and kid areas will be cleaned and sterilized regularly
- Limit ONE guardian per child per appt. Additional family members will be asked to stay at home or wait in the car.
To learn more about our changes and commitment to our patients and their families, check out our Covid-19 Safety Protocols.